This is a nice coconut cookies recipe:
- Two eggs,
- 2 cups sugar,
- 1/4 cup milk,
- 1 cup melted shortening or oil,
- 3-1/2 cups flour,
- 2 teaspoons baking powder,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Procedure how to make coconut cookies:
- Beat eggs, add sugar, milk, and melted shortening or oil, and mix well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together and add to the first mixture.
- Add vanilla and mix well. Chill.
- Roll out thin on a slightly floured board.
- Cut dough with a round fluted cutter, brush each cookie with a little milk, and sprinkle with coconut.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a moderate oven (350ºF) about ten minutes or until brown.
Enjoy your coconut cookies!