- How To Make Maja Blanca With Sweet Corn
- How To Make Siomai
- How to Farm Ampalaya (Momordica Charantia L.)
- No Capital, but want to go into business?
- Herbal Soap Making Guide
- How to Finance Your Business
- How to make Ice Cream (Sorbetes)
- How to Make Yema
- Financial/Accounting Software
- How to make skinless sausages
How to make flour for cake:
1. Measure out the all-purpose flour that you’ll need for your recipe.
2. For every cup of flour you use, take out two tablespoons of flour and return it to the flour bin. Throw the cup of flour (minus the two tablespoons) into a sifter set over a bowl.
3. Replace the two tablespoons of flour that your removed with two tablespoons of cornstarch.
4. Sift the flour and cornstarch together. Sift it again, and again and again. The cornstarch and flour need to be well incorporated and the flour aerated. Sift the flour and cornstarch mixture about five times. Look at that! You just made cake flour!
How to Make Flour – Wheat
You Will Need:
* A hand or electrical wheat grinder (a coffee grinder with a lid will also do the trick)
* Whole wheat
You simply put the whole wheat into the grinder and grind away until you have the correct amount of flour. A cup of wheat kernels will give you just under 2 cups of flour and a pound of wheat produces about 4 and a half cups of flour.
Buying a Grinder
Although there are a huge variety of grinders available on the market today you basically have a choice between two types of wheat grinders; namely electric grinders and hand grinders.
Electric grinders do all the work for you with the push of a button. They tend to be very noisy but are very durable and you can grind enough flour for 6 loaves of bread within 10 minutes.
Hand grinders require a bit of elbow grease as you grind the wheat to flour by using your arm to turn the handle. Although much slower than an electric grinder, this grinder gets the job done even when there is no electricity.
If you buy your whole grains from a grainery or grain elevator it will be very cheap. You can also buy organic whole grains but these will be sold at a slightly higher price. There are many kinds of grains you can grind to make flour. Some of these include barley, navy beans, oats, rye, wheat berries, brown rice and corn.
Hints and Tips:
* Only grind enough flour to use immediately as freshly ground whole grains tend to get rancid quickly.
* You can store your whole grain wheat kernels at room temperature for quite awhile, just be sure to keep them cool and dry and away from bugs.
* Never put moist ingredients in your grinder.
Here is a video how to make flour:
Here is a Orange Coconut Cookies Recipe:
- 2-1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour,
- 1 tsp salt, 1 cup butter,
- 2/3 cup sugar,
- 2 tbsp grated orange rind,
- 1 tbsp grated lemon rind,
- 2 eggs well beaten,
- 1 cup shredded coconut.
- Sift flour and salt; beat butter until it is creamy; add sugar beating all the time; add orange rind and lemon rind, beaten eggs, mix well;
- add 1/2 the flour, mix; stir in the coconut, add rest of flour, mix; drop on ungreased sheet and bake 375ºF 10 minutes.
- Spread with confectioners’ sugar icing tinted yellow or red on each, then decorate with grated orange and lemon peel and cherries. Makes 4 dozen.
Enjoy your Orange Coconut Cookies.
This is a nice coconut cookies recipe:
- Two eggs,
- 2 cups sugar,
- 1/4 cup milk,
- 1 cup melted shortening or oil,
- 3-1/2 cups flour,
- 2 teaspoons baking powder,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt,
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Procedure how to make coconut cookies:
- Beat eggs, add sugar, milk, and melted shortening or oil, and mix well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together and add to the first mixture.
- Add vanilla and mix well. Chill.
- Roll out thin on a slightly floured board.
- Cut dough with a round fluted cutter, brush each cookie with a little milk, and sprinkle with coconut.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a moderate oven (350ºF) about ten minutes or until brown.
Enjoy your coconut cookies!
I would be skeptical about the claim that these glasses can reduce computer eyestrain, but I saw these featured on Gizmodo where the author of article actually said that these worked. I suffered from eyestrain which would turn into headaches but I’ve had these glasses for about a week and I can honestly say they work. Not having the headaches makes the price worth it.
advanced computer eyewear, computer eyewear, computer eyewear glasses, computer eyewear review, discount designer eyeglasses, Gunnar Computer Eyewear, gunnar eyewear, gunnar eyewear review, gunnar glasses, gunnar optiks, gunner optics
If you haven’t done so already, now is the time to think about what type of car wash you want to own. Some of the factors to consider in making your decision include:
The amount of capital you have at your disposal
The amount of time you want to spend running the business
The amount of money you’re hoping to make
In general, the type of car wash that’s going to require the biggest investment from you, both in terms of time and money, is a full-service wash. That’s also the type that tends to generate the most revenue. But unless you have Php1 million or more to invest upfront, it’s probably not the best choice. Moving down the line, an exterior-conveyor car wash is the next highest in terms of start-up costs, followed by an in-bay automatic car wash, and finally, a self-service car wash.
The four basic types of a carwash business
1. Self Service Carwash – This carwash business model is favored by many interested in starting a carwash business. Customers wash their own vehicles in individual wash bays. These bays can either have self serve equipment or in-bay automatic equipment in them. Starting a carwash business of this type offers the advantage of low labor costs and it can be open twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
2. “Stand Alone” Automatic Carwash – When lot size is limited, a carwash business that uses only the in-bay automatic may be preferable. This model consists of one or two in-bay automatics and a vacuum and vending area. Primary considerations in starting a carwash business of this type should be based on local competition, demographics, traffic counts, and lot size.
3. Carwash and Convenience Store Combination – In-bay automatics and self-service carwash equipment can be a profitable addition to a convenience store operation, adding significant revenue to the entire operation.
4. Full Service Carwash – This carwash business option is a conveyor wash system with attendants. Anyone considering starting a carwash business of this type should understand that this model is labor intensive and more expensive than the other types.